Wednesday, May 09, 2007

[news] Mizael contributes!

Yes, surprise! Mizael’s on the contributing list for the Reviewer’s Blog. This is going to be my maiden review but I thought I’d start with an introduction first.

I’ve recently ventured deeper into the world of J-Pop and I’m constantly amazed at the diversity and the quality of music of this industry. It’s not just a world of music; it’s more like an UCHUU. Looking back the years where I’ve spent doing other things and having occasional listens to anime themes, I’ve missed out so much!

Alright, I’m going to be 20 and I’m from the same polytechnic as Kenneth (for total strangers who are wondering who I am). I thought that my first review would be something Kenneth hasn’t reviewed before (because I’d be outdated) and then keep myself abreast to current music releases and reviews by Kenneth and other critics to give another POV to the same thing. The first thing I’m going to talk about is actually a single, and it’s by Hirai Ken (since Kenneth hasn’t done one before =P) It’s his birthday released 哀歌(エレジー) single. [Read below]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home