Sunday, June 17, 2007

[single] My Generation / Understand - YUI


My Generation / Understand - YUI

This is the first double A-side single by YUI, featuring My Generation and Understand (which obviously has taken everyone by storm by topping the Weekly Chart Single Sales in its first week of release).

It is an amazing release as both A-side songs are fantastic. Both songs are very "YUI", even though the songs are of different genres. My Generation is one of those rockin' out songs, very much to what she has done so far. Understand brings out a little of her rougher, "unplugged" sounds (not hoarse!) of her voice, which sounds great as well. Thumbs up for its originality, uniqueness to YUI and it's amazing tunes. CHE.R.RY sung with an acoustic guitar instrumental rocks just as well too, albeit the slower tempo. The whole single (A-sides and B-sides) just shows more of YUI's guitar skills and versitility.

The only thing I cannot stand about her releases is her crappy looking CD covers. Oh please, give her more sophisticated and expensive looking covers to this rising star! The only CD cover that looks passable with such a criteria would be her previous single, CHE.R.RY.

Rating: 4.5/5

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing stuff thanx :)

12/27/2009 08:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I contemplate the brief should secure more info then it has.

12/28/2009 07:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

12/30/2009 01:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello I'd like to thank you for such a terrific quality site!
Just thought this would be a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Hilary Driscoll
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/monkey-party-supplies.html]monkey Party Supplies[/url].

1/07/2010 11:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home